I love mail! I love taking a little stroll out to my mailbox to find something inside. Anything is welcome...although bills aren't the most exciting. At least I feel happy when I can send them back to where ever they came from and not have to worry about them for the rest of the month.Yesterday I was particularly lucky when I received three envelopes, and all of them contained happiness inside. The first was a gift card from our electric company to Subway. No strings attached, free food...just how I like it! Then there was a graduation announcement from my cousin on Paul's side. Shannon is one of my best friends and I'm so excited for her and her upcoming college debut. Lastly I received the cutest birthday card from my Mother-in-law. I'm sure she is one of the most creative people I know. I think this plays a part in the fact that Paul is such and awesome engineer. Thank you for the card Anne! It made my day!
For all the rest of you...go check your mail. Who knows, you might find something there waiting for you.
1 comment:
Glad the card made it. Enjoy. Love you.
Post a Comment