javascript:void(0)

Friday, February 10, 2012

5 Months!

I decided to venture out of the apartment today. These four walls were starting to close in on me. I had plans to go on a walk. Winter has disappeared lately and replaced itself with the Sun. Unfortunately the day I decide to get out it rears it's ugly head again. Instead I found myself at my parents house. Audrey has been 5 months for two weeks and I still haven't taken pictures. Kimberly graciously offered to share her sweet skills.

We went about rearranging the living room to have the perfect back drop. This is the magic we made...
Meet George. This is Audrey's best friend! Literally. He goes everywhere with her because if she has a melt down he's the only one that can make her happy. He likes to take rides in the car seat. He doesn't might receiving too many kisses or being chewed on. Through it all he always has a smile on his face. We Love George!

3 comments:

Nicki Dunn said...

She looks like her Daddy! Haha. What a cutie.

Tam said...

Melman

Lisa said...

Love it!