javascript:void(0)

Friday, September 7, 2012

Audrey's Birthday

Audrey, 
It's hard to believe that this was a year ago...

Now you are so big.  
I am so glad that I get to be your Mommy!  I'm pretty sure that you're my favorite little girl in the whole world. 
Here are a few things about you (just so I don't forget).   You love to read books as long as you get to turn the pages and I do crazy voices.  You love baths and singing primary songs.  You love to give kisses and hugs, but only to me and your daddy.  You love dropping things just to say "Uh Oh!".  You stack blocks like a champ.  You love to carry the biggest thing you can find even though it throws you off balance.  You're so proud of yourself when you "help" me unload the dishwasher, and when throw away your own diapers.  Your favorite part of the day is when your Daddy comes home from work.  It makes him so happy that you're always there waiting with a big smile and a hug.  
Thank you to everyone who celebrated with us!  Audrey loved all the attention.            
I guess you had to be there to truly appreciate the cake experience...I was cleaning cake out of her nose with a bulb syringe afterward because she was sniffing it up her nose as she was eating.  




                         The Birthday video is below for your viewing pleasure.

1 comment:

Shane and Jena Rowley said...

Wow, she's already ONE! cute girl. Happy Birthday!!!