javascript:void(0)

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Lions, Tigers, and Bears

Must get caught up.  
Jenny and I went to the zoo a few weeks ago.  Unfortunately my yearly bout of allergies decided to rear it's ugly face right in time.  I had no problems until this specific day.  I guess they start a month earlier here in Texas.  Yay!  I know I wasn't much fun to hangout with.  I was sneezing every few minutes and was so concentrated on keeping snot from running down my face I could hardly carry on a conversation. Sorry Jenny!  I really did have a good time.  Audrey was so excited to see animals she's only ever seen in books and still asks daily where the goats went.  We'll have to do it again sometime.  I promise I'll be prepared.

Loving these pictures.  






 Dean was a little sad when his Mom had to leave for a minute.  I guess we need to hangout more!

       

2 comments:

Jenny Kendall said...

We do need to hang out more. Sometime when you aren't sneezing every 10 seconds. :)

Jenny Kendall said...
This comment has been removed by the author.