javascript:void(0)

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Family Reunion

The Kendall's came to Texas  Everyone stayed at our house and we partied like it was 1999 all week long.  It was so fun to have family at my house.  It was fun to stay up late playing games, watching movies, eating cookies, and talking.  It was nice having men around to carry my groceries in the afternoon, and an extra hand to hold Audrey.    It was fun coloring, cooking good food, and going really cool places.  Most of all it was just nice to see all of Paul's family in one place.  I really enjoy watching Paul spend time with his brothers and his parents.  I get this small glimpse of the Paul I dated in high school when they are all together.    I think it's safe to say that we miss not having them within driving distance.   

Audrey loved reading stories with Grandpa Rod.  She is officially a Cinderella junky and I don't know what to do about it. I guess I'll just have to embrace my inner princess.  
 The first full day they were here we packed a lunch and spent some time at the splash pad.  Grant was the only one in his swimming suit running around with the kids.  I think they really like him.  




 Please hold me Mom.  Something about having other people here made this girl a little more clingy than usual.

1 comment:

Anne said...

Thanks. We had a great time an love the pictures.