javascript:void(0)

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Animal Love

Audrey is in love with her stuffed animals.  They are her best friends.  She's always asking what their doing and telling them that they are silly.  I love that she sleeps so well with them by her side, and I love watching the way she cares for them.   As she tucks them into bed and gives them plenty of kisses and hugs I know that someday she is going to be a really good big sister, a really great friend, and a really good Mommy.  
I worry about someday having to tell her that her Bubba isn't real.  It would rock her world....maybe I never will.  Bubba, your secret is safe with me.  I love you baby girl.   




3 comments:

Anne said...

Great pictures Em. She is so cute.

Katrina said...

those are some super cute pictures ofaudrey

Miss Kim said...

I swear in the first picture she looks so much like paul then a little further down she looks like you.