We had a beautiful Easter Sunday. We had delicious food, good company, and I was asked to take pictures...all of my favorite things. I cannot emphasize how much I love these people.
We did an Easter egg hunt and when we were finished Audrey kept looking for eggs. One of the kids decided they would put out their empty eggs so that she could find more. She loved it! Monday morning she just sat and played with her eggs for hours.
I may implement this process of finding things into my daily routine. We could hide all sorts of things in the backyard. Hours of entertainment.
I was also asked to take pictures of this little girl for her baptism. They weren't amazing, but I love learning more about photography every time I do another shoot.
She kept reminding me a lot of one of my nieces who is eight. It made me feel right at home when she started making faces at me. She was so patient. Thanks H. for letting me take your pictures!










No comments:
Post a Comment