I'm kind of obsessed with Italian pizza right now. There's an Italian restaurant downtown that I love. I had a pizza there that I dream about. I'm working toward making the perfect Italian pizza. It's a working progress. This one was pretty delicious.
Yes, I dared make crust by hand this time. I don't think there is a real difference other than the workout your arms get. That said, I'm ready to make pizzas during the zombie apocalypse when all electronics will be rendered useless. We'll be living it up over here.
Audrey loves to cook with me so thanks to my sister we have started cookie Wednesday, and now we have Pizza Friday. Audrey helps me through the whole process, and she usually requires that she wears her apron. I love that this is our time, and we get to spend it doing something we both love.


No comments:
Post a Comment