javascript:void(0)

Friday, December 11, 2015

A Visit From Grandpa and Anna

Helllooooo!  It's been a crazy few weeks.  I feel like I'm so busy and I don't even know why.  Or maybe I do, performances for the community choir I help out with, people booking photo sessions like crazy, Christmas getting closer and closer, and on top of that a lot of sickness going on at this house.  
We got a surprise visit from Paul's parents for the Thanksgiving Holiday.  I love it when family comes into town.  Audrey loves it too, it's just about the only thing she can talk about until they arrive.  Anne played and read with Audrey the whole time she was here. Paul was with his Dad working on the house and projects.  I know that Paul misses time with his Dad working on things so I'm really glad that he was able to spend time with him.  
Anne was the queen of play-doh.  She was building Audrey princess dresses and Audrey was decorating them. Audrey was a little frustrated when I pulled lunch out and she had to stop.  She made me promise that we would pull it out again, and we did, the next day.
I had a photo shoot this weekend.  It's a trial to find good spots to take awesome photos, but since moving here I have used the community a lot.   I love where we live.  One of my favorite spots is the duck pond.  Audrey loves to feed the ducks and I love how peaceful it is there.  
I'm sure the Ducks get a steady diet of bread.  A lot of them are seriously large!  So large that they have a hard time walking. I was curious what you're actually supposed to feed ducks...so I googled it.   :)  It turns out that things like: wheat, rice, barley, oats, and peas are a whole lot better for them. So we pack our bags full of wheat and rice and headed out.  I couldn't help but snap a few pictures of Audrey and her Anna.  
I'm so grateful that we had family for Thanksgiving this year.  Thank you Rod and Anne!  Come back again soon!







No comments: