javascript:void(0)

Friday, March 4, 2016

Random

 I don't know what it is with 4 year old little boys and girls and putting things on their heads.  Her favorite thing to put on is her pants, although I have seen underwear there too.  She's probably right.  Underwear can transform you into a superhero and pants can transform you into a dog or a bunny, whatever you prefer.  Who you want to be for the day has everything to do with your head gear.  
Who will you be today?
Today we were dogs playing with our friend little lamb.  Little lamb is one of the favorites.  I just know I'm going to be one of those crazy Moms that has stuffed animals coming out of her ears. If you've been there you totally know what I'm talking about.  Once it starts, they just explode and there's no controlling it.  Especially when they are all apart of the family.  "Little Lamb isn't a toy Mom, she's my animal friend", that's when you know you're in trouble. It's not all bad though, animals friends can be a great source of comfort and because of them I have the greatest sleeper in the world.
I mentioned Audrey's crazy faces in my previous post...there are a few coming your way.  Ha ha.  She must be my daughter.
Random, but...I need to say it out loud. 
I don't know what it is, recently I have felt this overwhelming peace.  For years now I have felt with regards to infertility that I was never doing enough.  I wanted 6 kids, God had commanded me to have kids, and I needed to do everything in my control to make that happen.  Call it pride, call it stubbornness, call it impatience, call it a lack of faith.  I've heard them all. 
The good part, I'm finally to the point where I feel like I've done enough and it feels good to be on the other side.  If you feel this way, just know that you will have your journey too, but peace will come.  When it does it will fill all the empty places and you will find even more gratitude and hope than you had before.    
Don't get me wrong, I still have a long way to go.  I'm grateful that Heavenly Father in his infinite mercy gave me this little girl. For better or for worse she magnifies all of my faults and the good parts of me.  I have never grown so much as when I became a Mom.  She continually pushes me to be a better me.  I will consider myself blessed if all I ever have is her. I love you baby girl!




No comments: