The morning might be my favorite time at my parents house. Making breakfast with my siblings, Phillip's pancakes, basking in the cuteness of all my nieces and nephews, having Mom at home, chatting with my Dad....it's almost like I go back in time to what it was like when I lived a little closer to home. I cherish every moment spent with them and I miss them so much when I go away.
Audrey can't get enough of cousins. She loves all of them. She has proved to me that she now knows all of their names. It's like she has siblings for a couple weeks, I hardly see her while I'm there. When we get home I'm never enough, luckily this time I had a puppy to distract her.
I look at these pictures and there's something that calms my soul. I love these people and the time I get to spend with them.
























No comments:
Post a Comment