Oh goodness...I could eat this girl up. I took family pictures for my sisters family and I couldn't keep myself from take pictures of this little lady in the car on the way back to Grandma's. The picture we tried so hard to get her to hold during the shoot ended up in her hands and she stared. Then she was pulling on her shoes and I couldn't help but document those little chubby hands that won't stay like that forever. She's going to be such a sweet big sister!
Later that night My Dad was doing what Grandpa's do and handed Lily some cookies. She was memorized by her Grandpa; trying to raise her eye brows just like he did. We were all laughing so hard because she was doing it so well. I wish we lived closer and could be apart of family time like this always. Maybe it's a hidden blessing though, because I find myself being so grateful for the fleeting moments because they don't happen everyday. Every day with my Dad and Mom and any of my siblings is a precious gift to me. I love them all.












No comments:
Post a Comment