javascript:void(0)

Friday, November 26, 2021

Summer Bucket List

 This summer we made a list of things we wanted to do while the days were warmer. We made it through about half of it.  One of the things on our list was frisbee golf.  We even bought ourselves some frisbees.  Audrey was not a fan...she said it was too hard and all she wanted to do was play at the park.  We forced her to keep going.  I remember enjoying the long summer days where my family would play frisbee golf together.  In my mind I was the best at throwing a frisbee but I'm sure my adult self would not agree. If we were keeping score I'm sure Paul would have been the winner. Maybe if we start smaller Audrey will grow a love of frisbee golf.  :)  We'll see...
Raelyn was a peach and enjoyed sitting in her stroller while we played.  After playing Audrey won and we spent some time at the park next door.  Rae has recently found a love of swings and cries when we take her off.  These pictures are of her first time.
















No comments: