Isn't she beautiful? I love this little girl! A couple of weeks ago my sister came into town with her kids. They were very nice to let me practice on them. My first couple shots in Manual!
This is Audrey's 7 Month old shot. There were others but my computer is being difficult so this is the only one I was able to post. She's always making this face lately...especially when she's trying to hide a smileI won't fool you. My sister took the rest of these photos. She is amazing with a camera.
You may or may not remember my post about Audrey's baby blessing when I posted a picture of these three. Here they are several months later. I love it when we can get all three of them together. It's so fun to watch how excited they get when they see each other.
A Sunday with the family. I don't have very many of these left before I move away so I'm trying to absorb these moments.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
1 comment:
What a darling family and bunch of girls!
Post a Comment