Meet my family. I seriously lucked out when I met Paul, I couldn't have better in-laws. They are pretty awesome. Last week we all spent a few days together in a cabin up the canyon. I tried to capture all of the best moments but I wasn't super successful. The highlights....James making us breakfast every morning, talking and playing games that don't require a lot of brain function,watching Jane and Audrey play together, Mom conversations with Jenny, watching part of Galaxy Quest, and taking lots of pictures. And I won't forget watching Paul hangout with his brothers, being surprised every time Karl was able to fall asleep in the next random place, playing foos ball (is that how you spell it) with Grant and accidentally breaking one of the little mans legs off. I felt bad about breaking one of the foos ball dudes, but was secretly proud of this new found strength.








Audrey got to meet her Texas cousins for the first time. I think they really liked each other and I have a feeling that they are going to be pretty good friends considering how close we will be living. I'm glad Jane and Audrey are so close in age so that we can have princess tea parties, and sleep overs.
No comments:
Post a Comment