I feel so lucky everyday that I get to be a Mom to this little girl. Being snuggled up on the couch with her reading stories is my favorite thing to do. She would let me read to her all day, and I would but sometimes I feel like I have to be productive.
Audrey is growing so fast. I told her a couple days ago that she wasn't my baby anymore, that she's a big girl now. She got this frustrated look on her face and said, "is baby!". Apparently she is still a baby, and I don't mind. She can be my baby forever.
I love that she just gets me. We can have a maniacal laughing contest, or dance around like crazy people, and she thinks it's awesome.
About a week ago I was having a really bad day. She was dancing around the kitchen and singing to herself and I had to pause and remind myself that THIS is what life is all about and nothing else matters.
Life is good!

1 comment:
You are a great mom, michelle told me audrey knows her alphabet. i feel like a failure:) you are doing soo good.
Post a Comment