javascript:void(0)

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Feeding the Ducks and a Morning at the Temple

Sadly I didn't get any pictures of Paul and me at the temple.  I love to be there, and there's something special about the Houston temple that I just can't quite put my finger on. We don't get to go very often together.  Rod and Anne were so nice to watch Audrey one of the mornings they were here.  I think she really enjoyed having them all to herself.  I don't think she even missed us.  I got a little weepy on the way home from the temple just thinking about the time she was able to spend with her grandparents, maybe because I miss mine so much.  I'm so grateful that she has two sets of really great grandparents...three if we count adopted ones. It means so much to me that she has such great examples in her life.

Later we fed the ducks.  They were happy we shared our food.  We had quite the following.  I've never felt so popular in my life.  Some of them were nicer than others.  The best part was watching Audrey feed the baby ducks.  They were so cute.




No comments: