javascript:void(0)

Thursday, January 16, 2014

Making Dinner

I love being in the kitchen with my family.  We bond over the making and eating of food.  It's awesome.  The conversation isn't too bad either.  The last time I was in town we did a Cupcake bake off.  It was one of the most fun things I have ever done with my sisters.  We kind of skipped over the competitions this trip.  Christmas is ridiculously busy. The next time I'm in town I think we are going to try a Chocolate bake off.  Anything chocolate goes.  Anyone can enter.  If you can handle it.  Dun dun dun.

Tam you are beautiful, I am jealous.  The End.  
 I had to take a picture of my brothers scruff.  I know you think it's weird.  I don't think I've ever seen Phillip with a stache.  It was sweet.  
 Love this smile.  Her brother's smile will melt your heart too.  

1 comment:

Katrina said...

I am so glad you got the picture with Phillip's facial and of course lydia's cuteness. I am glad you like me kids:)