I love the 4th of July! I am so grateful for this country I live in and the freedoms it provides. I'm grateful for those who have fought and continue to fight to protect those freedoms. It's because of these men and women that I can enjoy friends and family today.
There's nothing better than a homemade burger and a lot of watermelon. Yum! It was so hot. We turned on the sprinkler really high, and pulled out our pathetic pool. James and Jenny and their kids joined us for the morning and afternoon festivities. The kids loved running through the water and splashing in the pool. I'll pretend the fun didn't end in Audrey pushing Jane rather harshly down the slide and me putting her to bed. Nap time was in order. Audrey keeps telling me that it wasn't very nice of her to push Jane.
Adult time was good too. It's been a while since we have seen them. It was nice talking about houses and what the future could bring. Maybe we'll live closer to each other.
After her nap.

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
1 comment:
You are an awesome photographer. I never manage to catch those moments, like the look on Jane's face as she's jumping.
Post a Comment