javascript:void(0)

Thursday, July 3, 2014

Something New

We had some really good friends move to Saudi Arabia.  When they left they brought a few things over.  Audrey couldn't be more happy to have these in our backyard.  I couldn't be more happy to have something she can play on to run a little bit of her energy out.  
It's so nice to use our nice big backyard for something.  I should have done something about this a long time ago.  




 Texas grass.  Ahhh....don't you just want to lay down and take a load off?  I have mixed feelings about it.  It's nice with a blanket, kind of.  Audrey doesn't mind.  She doesn't know any better. 
 The best part, I had a really big spot where I had no lawn because I attempted a garden last year.  We only removed the garden box a month ago and the spot is already almost completely filled in with "grass". Yes!  The perks of having a weed for a lawn.  It's a blessing.

1 comment:

Anne said...

It looks really fun and yes, that is strange grass but it seems to work.