That big trip we've been planning to see stars out to the middle of no where was a bust. We got out there and it was a little cloudy. By the time the sun went down it was a lot cloudy. We didn't even see one star. Audrey pointed out a couple only to be disappointed that they were airplanes. We are true city folk here. She whined when we went to go home. With promises of stars, she was not too happy to leave. I think we'll have more luck seeing them on our next trip to Utah. We'll see how it goes. Who's down for start gazing?
We've been learning about constellations. I don't know much about about them either so we got a couple of books from the library and watched some science shows on youtube. Like this one: click here. I really like the sci show kids videos. They are short and sweet and Audrey never gets sick of watching them. In short we both really enjoyed learning a little bit more about constellations and stars.
Audrey asked to take my picture. I didn't think it would turn out. I think she might be growing a talent.





No comments:
Post a Comment