javascript:void(0)

Sunday, July 12, 2015

The Big 30

Paul turned old.  He's finally 30.  He's been teasing me to two months about my age and now we are even.  I don't think he expected much because I did a big surprise breakfast for him last week with his family.  
Audrey was so excited to go shopping for his party. She was pulling everything off the shelves. She really wanted party hats, and balloons, and streamers.  Audrey loves to decorate so this party stuff is right up her ally.  She helped me get the house ready for him, and was so excited about his reaction as he walked in the door.  Paul's know just how to make her day.
True to Paul we had chocolate cake.  He never wants anything else.  I can't blame him.  
After cake we opened gifts.  Audrey got him some of those pull back cars so that she could race him, and I bought him some lacrosse sticks and balls because he needs to make time to have more fun.  He spends too much time working on the house and taking care of us.  
All in all it was not what I planned.  I was hoping to have a huge surprise party, but it's probably what he preferred. Maybe at 40. :)  
Happy Birthday Babe!  I'm so glad that you are mine.  Here's to another year.   




No comments: