javascript:void(0)

Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Happy Place

It's my happy place.  The only thing that would make it better is if I didn't live so far away and Paul had more vacation time.  Family reunions always exceeds my expectations.  I love spending late nights talking with them.  I love star glazing with my parents, watching people play bean bag toss, riding four wheelers with my Mom, and watching Audrey and G play on the seesaw with cousins.  I loved shooting a bow with Kimberly, Bunny bashing with the boys, looking for cows with the kids, fishing with my Dad, riding horses, and floating down the river on a paddle board.  
I feel like we should do it again tomorrow!  I have a secret dream to live out in country where I can do whatever I want and breathe fresh mountain air all day.  There's something about it...I can't quite put my finger on it.
Audrey has been asking me just about everyday since we got home if she can go back to the ranch.  I don't blame her.
What can I say....I want to be a cowgirl.  

























No comments: