It's finally a little cooler and we are soaking it up at the park. Oddly we were the only ones at the park today. It felt strange having the whole park to ourselves.
In case you were wondering what is hanging from Audrey neck, it's pixie dust. She takes it everywhere. Whenever I ask if we can use it she reminds me that it's only for emergency's. She kind of stingy with her pixie dust. :)
We found out that going down the slide hold your legs up make things a little more exciting. The experience is similar to an amusement park ride. Check out the face below. It makes me laugh every time.
This has nothing to do with slides but let's talk about the library for a minute, because it's fresh in my mind and I'm a little peeved. I love nothing more than to go to the library and pick 30 books and spend two weeks reading them over and over again. We do it very two weeks because we both love to read. This week I forgot yet again to bring the books back. Well, actually Paul's car broke down and I haven't had a car, so that's probably why I haven't thought about going to the library. So today in a panic I log on to renew the books and look at my total fines. I'm at $20.00!! It happens every other year. I end out having to pay my dues, because there's no way around it. Am I the only one??? I think they are making a killing over there on Mom's like me. I can't seem to rein it in. I'm just not smart enough to remember to put a reminder on my phone every time.
Unfortunately, I can't stand the thought of not going to the library anymore so I just keep handing money over.













1 comment:
Just relax and realize it's part of being a mom. Besides, 30 books every two weeks, for a year... I'd gladly pay that for the privilege of a library card. :)
Post a Comment