The things I love about Montana since moving here:
- The Mountains, I never realized how much I missed them.
- The cool mornings and cool evenings. We've taken a lot more walks lately. I might even start running again.
- The street behind us that's not finished. It's been Audrey's favorite place to explore. The little lake down the street. It the most beautiful little spot and provides hours of entertainment and swimming.
- The women who have befriended me so quickly.
- The rain smells like the rain from Utah, my former home. I never knew that rain smelled different in different places. When it rained for the first time I had to roll down the window down and take in a deep breath. It makes me smile just thinking about it.
- The little park down the street that is really nothing much, but it's ours.
- The new small home I moved into. I love that I can clean the whole thing in one day, and I love it even more now that it's starting to feel like home.
- Going camping again. I can't wait to see what the stars look like out here.
- Being closer to my Mom and Dad. Even though I'm still far away....it feels so good to be close enough that I could drive if I wanted to.
It feels good to call this place home.









No comments:
Post a Comment